Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
I saw a bit on the games in Glasgow and unfortunately the good weather seems to have deserted the area. That's a real shame as it is such a showcase for the world and things always look better when the weather is good. A bit like the the weather being good for the tour in this country yet being pretty unpleasant during some of the stages in France.
Allegedly good weather is to return tomorrow. The West coast here is famous for its rainfall, if you check our feet it's rumoured they are webbed. :ohmy:

SteCenturion

I am your Father
The TDF is finished for another year :sad:
Poo !

But not for me !!

I have just watched South Africa's C.Froome crash out !!!

Yes I know !!!!

3 year olds do not permit excessive cycling viewing on T.V so Sky+ has been battered.

I know more about Jake & the Neverland Pirates, Sofia the 1st, Henry Hugglemonster & Sheriff Cali than I do about cycling now.

LEAVE IT :stop: @classic33

Evening all by the way.

classic33

Leg End Member
Poo !

But not for me !!

I have just watched South Africa's C.Froome crash out !!!

Yes I know !!!!

3 year olds do not permit excessive cycling viewing on T.V so Sky+ has been battered.

I know more about Jake & the Neverland Pirates, Sofia the 1st, Henry Hugglemonster & Sheriff Cali than I do about cycling now.

LEAVE IT :stop: @classic33

Evening all by the way.
So you didn't know a lot about cycling then!

classic33

Leg End Member
@SteCenturion
Whats Jakes second name then?

SteCenturion

I am your Father
You owned a Maestro? You deserve to cycle downhill everywhere and never be rained on, you've done all your suffering in this life.:smile:

My very 1st car was a dark metallic blue Montego 2.0.

'Twas rapid for a19 yr old.

Put it's arse end in a farmers field showing off to the lads on the way back from Skeggy one day but 'saved it' in a fantastic display of Rally driving prowess.

Same can't be said for the Clio on a country lane between Elgin & Forres where I put the little French B'stard on it's roof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom