Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Anyone seen Maveric Goose on here lately ?

stephec

Squire
Might bump into you one day then (another year or so if bike lives under the stairs with the little people).

What bike do you ride stephec ?

I will give you a cheery "Ey-up" if I see you.

I've got a Giant TCR in the old Once team colours, I'd stick a photo on but it's asleep under the stairs again now, I think the shock was too much for it.

And my last post should have read Plodder Lane from bottom to top, not top to bottom.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
I'll be snuggling under the doona shortly. Tonight's my "early" early night, where I go to bed at 7pm so I feel more refreshed at stupid-o'clock, i.e. 4am. It's going to be another chilly night, with a minimum of about 4°C.

Thats one thing we have in common @victor I have my usual 03:30, 04:00 type get ups so know where you are coming from. :thumbsup:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
I'll have to ask my kids about that, nothing magical about my riding though. :biggrin:

I went out and did ten miles, I'm a bit tired now. :sad:

Not as unfit as I thought I was though, still managed a good 25mph cruise down the A6 home for a mile or two.

Nice one @stephec, hopefully that will inspire to do get on it some more, before the weather changes :bravo:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
& hello to you @Bobby Mhor

I am late joining the party today as I am, yet again having issues with tthe 3 network.

No cycling for a month for me due to the clapped out back, I have a sick note for a month but hoping to get back to work in under a week.

Hi Y'all. :hello:

Hi @SteCenturion , thats bad news about your back, hope it gets better soon. A cycling injury, or general wear and tear etc? On a couple of ocasions when I have hurt my back, it has been one of the most unpleasant experiences I have been through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom