Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Guru
In bed, complete with a cup of vanilla chai tea and my aching knees!
What the hell is that about then! Only did 21 miles today...

AndyWilliams

Über Member
Me too, not so much diagnosed, I just know it, & it 'runs' in the family too.

Isn't it quite expensive adapting your diet ? & the milk, expensive ?

I have a reasonably healthy diet, could always improve though.

Sorry to hear you have it. 'Runs' in my family too, I also have Haemochromatosis so my diet is very limited but extremely healthy.

It can be yeah, if you live on 'free from' food which I dont, it full of sugar and not really great for me. I have rice or almond milk with decaf tea. The food is simple, any plain fish/chicken/meat, carrots/whole beans/parsnips, potato, apples/banana/strawberries.
That's pretty much it for me. So all normal food apart from the milk replacement.

classic33

Leg End Member
As I have hit a couple of crows recently, I thought I could have little silhouettes on the side of the cab a bit like the old fighter pilots. It took me 10 years to get my forst magpie last year and then I hit my first crow last year.
They are extremely clever and it is very seldom you ever hit them :smile:
Just avoid the frozen version. You remember the testing done on the APT!

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Thats it, I'm knackered, Good Night All :hello:
Ta-ra. :hello:

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Sorry to hear you have it. 'Runs' in my family too, I also have Haemochromatosis so my diet is very limited but extremely healthy.

It can be yeah, if you live on 'free from' food which I dont, it full of sugar and not really great for me. I have rice or almond milk with decaf tea. The food is simple, any plain fish/chicken/meat, carrots/whole beans/parsnips, potato, apples/banana/strawberries.
That's pretty much it for me. So all normal food apart from the milk replacement.
My Mam has Pancollitis, really nasty, I would have to look up your condition but I suspect it won't be nice for you.

My Dad (Step Dad) had Collitis & sadly this contributed to his demise it is thought.

Before my Dad, I just didn't know how debilitating, bowel conditions can be.

I suppose it is the same for all conditions/illnesses we are not fully aware of.

Good that you are wise enough to look after yourself, SL too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom