Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Squire
Just say 'no'. Think of the grooming costs every 4 - 6 weeks. The daily brushing required, even when they are trimmed short. Stay strong. Anyway, with a daughter, a good GSD would always be a better bet.
My lad wanted a GSD, and I said Bull Terrier, a nice all white one, but both were vetoed for being too big.

Is there a reason for a GSD with my little girl?

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
Evening, tea swillers. Been offline for a few days, as I'm now on my hols. 4 1/4hr ferry crossing and 820 mile drive now behind us, and we're now at our new home for the next week, in the Corbieres Hills of Languedoc. 28 degrees here, so we've done nothing but loaf in the pool since we got here.

I tried to post a message from the stop-over hotel last night, but I had a few problems. At first I could only get French internet, so when I googled "Cycle Chat", it came up with "cycles menstruels de la chatte" (menstrual cycles of cats)!:eek: When I eventually found the right site via Google, that damned annoying predictive text kicked in, and "Evening, tea swillers" defaulted to "tea swimmers". Sod this, I'll say "tea sippers", I thought. ....So "tea zippers" it said..:angry: I gave up. Now I've got through. I'm suffering from creative block.

classic33

Leg End Member
Evening, tea swillers. Been offline for a few days, as I'm now on my hols. 4 1/4hr ferry crossing and 820 mile drive now behind us, and we're now at our new home for the next week, in the Corbieres Hills of Languedoc. 28 degrees here, so we've done nothing but loaf in the pool since we got here.

I tried to post a message from the stop-over hotel last night, but I had a few problems. At first I could only get French internet, so when I googled "Cycle Chat", it came up with "cycles menstruels de la chatte" (menstrual cycles of cats)!:eek: When I eventually found the right site via Google, that damned annoying predictive text kicked in, and "Evening, tea swillers" defaulted to "tea swimmers". Sod this, I'll say "tea sippers", I thought. ....So "tea zippers" it said..:angry: I gave up. Now I've got through. I'm suffering from creative block.
Use the predictive text and see if we can work out what you actually mean.
Four days in't swimming pool! Did you need to catch a ferry?

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.

Evening. Hope your enjoying your holiday. Its a bit cool and damp here, but the weather is set to get better tomorrow :hello:

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
How do we know its you posting then?
I post, therefore I am.

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
So said Mrs D.!
She might share my main sign-on, but not my Cycle chat one! Search histories do have a habit of causing us embarrassment. We were both very much into a Canadian group called Barenaked Ladies at one time, and Mrs Donger thought she'd look them up to find out about album releases/tour dates etc. Needless to say, she didn't get what she expected. A search histrory of near gynaecological sites, and our computer's infection with some malicious malware that required professional removal then ensued. The computer guy clearly didn't believe me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom