Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Can hear tha thinking over here. Stoppit

classic33

Leg End Member
See its made the news!
"Is it the coming of the apocalypse, some sort of alien communication or just the work of electromagnetic currents?

Whatever the theory the chilling trumpet-like sounds heard coming from the sky as far as Kiev, Canada and Manchester has sparked a fierce debate to its origins.

And the latest incident recorded from Blackburn, Lancashire, last month proves that the mysterious noises are not confined to major cities but have been heard in smaller towns.

The noises were first documented in 2011 with several more recordings appearing on YouTube throughout 2012 and 2013 with claims that the sounds were the work of High Frequency Active Auroral Research – a deep sea communication device."

http://www.mancunianmatters.co.uk/c...chilling-war-worlds-noises-heard-sky-over-man

classic33

Leg End Member
10433271_317316625091075_8927297081579316607_n.jpg

the_mikey

Legendary Member
I was watching the tennis. Now I'm drinking coffee in silence. :cuppa:

FFJ

I'm watching the footie but don't really want to...I had hoped the over hyped brazilians would lose earlier, alas
Put the beeb news on only to find they were doin footie as their lead story - does feel like we are losing a sense of perspective here

classic33

Leg End Member
The shot that started the First World War was fired a 100 years ago today.
No mention of that anywhere. Reminded of that piece of information due to Waltzing Maltida currently being played on RTE Radio One.
Singer: Liam Clancy

MikeG

Guru
The shot that started the First World War was fired a 100 years ago today.
No mention of that anywhere. Reminded of that piece of information due to Waltzing Maltida currently being played on RTE Radio One.
Singer: Liam Clancy
.....and the guy who fired the shot is a national hero in Serbia. Odd world they live in.

-

Goodnight folks. 'Coz Im such a nice bloke I'm going to let you have a bit of a lie in tomorrow morning. Sleep well :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom