Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Squire
Stretch out on the sofa's got to be best.

My lad's usually in his room on his Xbox, my wife sits on one chair, and we've got one of those oval shaped chairs that spins around that my little girl likes, so I get the sofa all to myself. :smile:

classic33

Leg End Member
Stretch out on the sofa's got to be best.

My lad's usually in his room on his Xbox, my wife sits on one chair, and we've got one of those oval shaped chairs that spins around that my little girl likes, so I get the sofa all to myself. :smile:
Makes it kinda awkward to sup yer cuppa though!

stephec

Squire
Makes it kinda awkward to sup yer cuppa though!
A little table does the trick, here's my breakfast afters from a few weeks ago.

IMAG0054_1.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
It was supposed to be Ryanair on the way out but they cancelled the flight due to the bloody French air traffic controllers late on the night before departure. Mad panic and got flight on easyjet. Bet I wont get my money back. Coming back with the Muppets. Applied for refund on outward flight. Bet they manage to duck out of it.
Did they not let you know beforehand, they cancelled the day before the planned strike.
"Ryanair has announced service cancellations in anticipation of air travel disruption tomorrow due to a French air traffic controllers’ strike.
The Irish airline has released
this list of cancelled flights involving flights to or from French airports. It says that customers affected by the cancellations will be contacted by phone or email and asks those customers to monitor this notice providing updates on the situation."

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Research is never quick, but someone has to do it.
It's not a cure for cancer. Just a means to easing a sore back after lifting overweight Lhasa Apsos all morning

stephec

Squire
Yup.
Shih Tzu are Chinese, Lhasa Apso are Tibetan. Quite similar to look at although the Lhasa is a tad bigger and has a longer nose. In my experience, they have a nicer temperament too.
I'm still being mithered for a little shoot, I've not give in though. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom