Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
It's Winter here. 10:20am and the temperature still hasn't reached 10°C outside, and a patch of heavy rain is passing through.

Also, I was just cleaning my bike and noticed that the AirZound's bottle now has a broken seal where the air tube meets its air bottle, so I'll have to get another one. Given that the bottle needs to hold 90psi, I doubt I can just patch it.

classic33

Leg End Member
It's Winter here. 10:20am and the temperature still hasn't reached 10°C outside, and a patch of heavy rain is passing through.

Also, I was just cleaning my bike and noticed that the AirZound's bottle now has a broken seal where the air tube meets its air bottle, so I'll have to get another one. Given that the bottle needs to hold 90psi, I doubt I can just patch it.
Summer here: 01:10 at the time you posted, and its looking like rain here as well.
You got the new computer all connected up yet?

classic33

Leg End Member
1489288.jpg

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Summer here: 01:10 at the time you posted, and its looking like rain here as well.
You got the new computer all connected up yet?
It's booted up with everything connected (keybd, mouse, printer, monitor, network), and now my laptop PC (which was my defacto desktop PC) is again just a laptop PC. I'm now copying 335GB of data to the new PC, which Windows estimates will take 9 hours :eek:.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
... and the sound quality is superb! :smile: I'm testing it now by playing a Youtube music video.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Morning all. Evening Victor. I won't be around much today as I am on the club ride this morning, then with my wife's running club this afternoon: BBQ, prize presentations, and silly games.
Evening/morning :thumbsup:. My new PC still has 4 hours of data copying to do, and it still hasn't topped 10°C outside. It will be 5°C tomorrow morning, so I'll have a slightly chilly commute to work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom