Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Morning all. Rise 'n shine :smile:
I was awake at 6am.
Got up, had breakfast went into the garden and lifted slabs, levelled the area and re-laid them.

Now hunting online for a small bistro table and chairs :smile:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Home from work. I didn't rebook that customer as she has ceased to brush her dogs and they are a nightmare to begin with. She can consider herself sacked.

Hubster putting shopping away while I put my feet up. My back is killing me!

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Easy Jet, Flybe, Iberia, Jet2, Monarch, Norwegian Air Shuttle, Thomson or Thomas Cook?

It was supposed to be Ryanair on the way out but they cancelled the flight due to the bloody French air traffic controllers late on the night before departure. Mad panic and got flight on easyjet. Bet I wont get my money back. Coming back with the Muppets. Applied for refund on outward flight. Bet they manage to duck out of it.

classic33

Leg End Member
I am doing extensive experiments as to whether tea tastes better with my feet up on the pouffe box thing or with my feet up sitting along the length of the sofa or sitting curled up with my feet under me.
It's been a very productive afternoon, tea drinking wise.:cuppa:
Suggest you try all three seating and supping combimanations then do an indepth report on your findings. It might help the rest of us!

classic33

Leg End Member
It was supposed to be Ryanair on the way out but they cancelled the flight due to the bloody French air traffic controllers late on the night before departure. Mad panic and got flight on easyjet. Bet I wont get my money back. Coming back with the Muppets. Applied for refund on outward flight. Bet they manage to duck out of it.
Gate A17

"A EU261, the regulations about passengers' rights, can be fairly neatly divided into two parts: the airlines' responsibilities whatever the cause, and their liabilities when a delay or cancellation is their fault. Financial compensation is payable in the latter case.
But since the strike by French air-traffic controllers was way beyond their control, they have only a duty of care: to look after passengers with meals and hotels as necessary until they can get them to their final destination."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom