Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I had to scroll down the page to get to the Tea thread. What has the world come to? :rolleyes:
I just had another power failure at home, only lasted about 15 seconds, though. I seem to average about 1 a month (or more) where I live, so not too reliable.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Good night, my fellow Teafarians :tired:.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Too late classic, it was the no doubt sharp and deathly but accurate taking of weeds I was after but I settled for a hoe and turning over with a fork after. Raining now, the easy availability of a 'back door' to escape through lessened my steely resolve to tough it out regardless.:rain:
Talking of steel, I see mikey survived Port Talbot yesterday but is travelling past my front door to get to the jolly yachting, full to bursting in summer but ghost town in winter second and third home £250,000 for a shed community that is Dartmouth... does he ever get to go anywhere nice? (Dartmouth is nice, just OK Ya'd into submission now) :smile:

classic33

Leg End Member
Too late classic, it was the no doubt sharp and deathly but accurate taking of weeds I was after but I settled for a hoe and turning over with a fork after. Raining now, the easy availability of a 'back door' to escape through lessened my steely resolve to tough it out regardless.:rain:
Talking of steel, I see mikey survived Port Talbot yesterday but is travelling past my front door to get to the jolly yachting, full to bursting in summer but ghost town in winter second and third home £250,000 for a shed community that is Dartmouth... does he ever get to go anywhere nice? (Dartmouth is nice, just OK Ya'd into submission now) :smile:
He gets to Yorkshire a lot, what more could he want!

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
He gets to Yorkshire a lot, what more could he want!

Just back in from a short break near Exeter.

We have a plan B with moving. We are going to move somewhere Norwich-ish ASAP, just away from her downstairs and then head for Devon/Cornwall in a year or so.

They're all seeing the light! South for warmth and sun, north for midges and shooting things and bogs...

MikeG

Guru
I'm going AWOL to cook...back soon
Me too.

I'm going to wrap some chicken breasts in Parma ham, and stuff them with Ricotta cheese (or Mozzarella, depending on which looks less manky), garlic, sage and other stuff as it comes to mind. Some new, new potatoes (OK, they're infants really. Should still be attached to their mother, but I was curious :smile: ) with butter and mint, and some broccoli, carrots & broad beans. Ooooh dear, I'm dribbling.......

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
I'm going AWOL to cook...back soon
She'll be shooting it first, then cooking...:smile:

I cooked a Thai style curry last night, a recipe that I made up and we keep having again...Chicken thighs, aubergine and cashew nut..coconut, lemongrass, fish sauce, fresh lime, tamarind, palm sugar and lots of birdseye chillies... Is better, as we are this week, cooking it the night before and then just warm and eat tonight... feels like a takeaway if all you do is chuck it in a saucepan and steam some rice to go with it! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom