Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Evening all..oh.
I just had a peruse of the SC and P for a laugh...I didn't get one (a laugh). Good grief there's things going on there...:eek:

I'd rather just have a nice, quiet calm cuppa...:cuppa: ahhhhhh....

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Evening all..oh.
I just had a peruse of the SC and P for a laugh...I didn't get one (a laugh). Good grief there's things going on there...:eek:

I'd rather just have a nice, quiet calm cuppa...:cuppa: ahhhhhh....

Oh dear ian.

Last edited:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
I was only looking... Now I've got a horrible strange feeling that we're all doomed and everyone in the world hates each other, like citizens of Port Talbot escaped into the wider world...:ph34r:
Ommmmmm.....

ScotiaLass

Guru
hello Mr Victor :hello:

ScotiaLass

Guru
The weather looks rubbish for tomorrow, just as well as after my hospital appointment I'm going into town with hubby then I have a review at the boys school.
And breathe...
Edited to add that I'd rather be cycling

MikeG

Guru
Talking of the weather.........After 3 days of near constant rain, it is forecast to clear up overnight, then gradually improve for the weekend, with Saturday being really quite nice. Yeeeeeeeeehah!!! I'm doing a 200km (125 mile) ride on Saturday. That would not have been fun in the rain. Then it starts raining again Sunday, with another wet week in prospect. I hope they're right about Saturday.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Talking of the weather.........After 3 days of near constant rain, it is forecast to clear up overnight, then gradually improve for the weekend, with Saturday being really quite nice. Yeeeeeeeeehah!!! I'm doing a 200km (125 mile) ride on Saturday. That would not have been fun in the rain. Then it starts raining again Sunday, with another wet week in prospect. I hope they're right about Saturday.
Oh good luck with that!
I wish it was nicer...I want to do more miles but the weather has been rubbish so far!
Still, on holiday in a couple of weeks and the bike is going with me...don't care if it's wet, I shall be riding in Culbin Forest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom