Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Guru
I think it was yesterday..lol. I thought I was being smart and popped out early to try and miss the rain. Didn't go to plan. Got caught in heavy rain and soaked through. Typically, just as I was arriving home it started to go off. Oh well, it made me work harder because I didn't want to get chilled.
I was busy yesterday but wasn't too bothered as it was due to rain. It didn't. Looks like it will today...when I'm not busy!

ScotiaLass

Guru
Think you might be safe enough just after lunchtime if you time it right.
No doubt it will be gorgeous tomorrow for our visit of William and Kate.......not that I will be bothering going to see them!
yeah, don't think I'd bother either! Saying that, I am marshalling for the Queens Baton really here on 24th June.
I'm busy again tomorrow with getting my shoulder injected and a school review for the boy...doubt I'll feel like cycling after that!

MikeG

Guru
....... Of course we must have pics...
I think I'm OK giving you a sketch of how it might be when finished. The front bit is the existing, and the porch and rear are what I am proposing.
zfcpa3P.jpg

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
So, there's going to be two houses where there was only one before...:whistle:;)

Morning all, a day of in-out-walking-taxiing-cooking-cleaning and sleeping yesterday so not on here at all, today jobs need doing in the jungle outside, weeds like the sun-rain-sun-rain-rain conditions... Must contemplate actual order of events though...:cuppa:

ScotiaLass

Guru
No, not at all. There is a later single storey rear extension at the moment which I hope to take down and replace with a 2 storey extension, planners permitting.
RkKPbw9.jpg
Lovely!

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Please note inclusion of 'whistling' and 'winking' smilies might indicate a less than serious post and a certain amount of 'pulling of the leg'... :smile:
Looks like a great spot and is ripe for your extension attentions... Good luck with the legals :thumbsup:

MikeG

Guru
Please note inclusion of 'whistling' and 'winking' smilies might indicate a less than serious post and a certain amount of 'pulling of the leg'... :smile:.........

Oh I know. I hope I didn't come across as thinking you were being serious or critical. It's just that your reply showed me that I hadn't told the whole story: there being an existing rear outshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom