Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Check forum front page, New Threads!

I saw it earlier. Some won't bother to come back I suspect.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Try and keep the time the same.
Your weight will vary through the day.
I used to be between 9 stone 12 and 10 stone 2, fairly reliably and then I married a pillock. I used to look at what was in the bed and head directly for the fridge, where as before I married him I would look at the contents of the fridge and then head for my bed.

classic33

Leg End Member
Maybe it'll work this time!
994338_660287653994964_1336213420_n.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
Dragon Wednesday.jpg

MikeG

Guru
Well, good morning folks.

I've bought a house since I was last in here..........a real wreck of a place, but with loads of potential. We're so excited!! It's a timber framed cottage, long, thin and tall, in the corner of a third of an acre plot, with fields on 3 sides, and a woodland across the tiny lane to the front. I've spent a few days drawing up various options for extensions etc, but the basic principle is to build an extension to the rear whilst camping in the cottage, then move into the extension whilst we restore the original. Restoration will involve stripping it back to the frame, and putting a new roof on. We then knock through and live in the entire house, before starting on the garage and garden. It's such a lovely project.......

ScotiaLass

Guru
Well, good morning folks.

I've bought a house since I was last in here..........a real wreck of a place, but with loads of potential. We're so excited!! It's a timber framed cottage, long, thin and tall, in the corner of a third of an acre plot, with fields on 3 sides, and a woodland across the tiny lane to the front. I've spent a few days drawing up various options for extensions etc, but the basic principle is to build an extension to the rear whilst camping in the cottage, then move into the extension whilst we restore the original. Restoration will involve stripping it back to the frame, and putting a new roof on. We then knock through and live in the entire house, before starting on the garage and garden. It's such a lovely project.......
Congratulations, it sounds lovely! Of course we must have pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom