Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
We don't have enough for a party. Hope the cycling goes well for you Mike.

MikeG

Guru
We don't have enough for a party. Hope the cycling goes well for you Mike.

Thanks Boss! :smile:

Talking of parties.........

We went to a party last weekend (first time for about 20 years!). One of the games involved standing in the dark with a stranger of the opposite sex picked out of a hat, and on the signal, you swap clothes!!!!!!!! Shirt and trousers or whatever, not underwear. After 90 seconds the lights went back on, to reveal blokes standing in strappy tops and very tight trousers, and girls with great big tent-like things hanging off them. Oooooh, now that was weird! I'm sure it's on youtube somewhere......

ScotiaLass

Guru
Thanks Boss! :smile:

Talking of parties.........

We went to a party last weekend (first time for about 20 years!). One of the games involved standing in the dark with a stranger of the opposite sex picked out of a hat, and on the signal, you swap clothes!!!!!!!! Shirt and trousers or whatever, not underwear. After 90 seconds the lights went back on, to reveal blokes standing in strappy tops and very tight trousers, and girls with great big tent-like things hanging off them. Oooooh, now that was weird! I'm sure it's on youtube somewhere......
OMG! My idea of hell :laugh:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Aha, this just confirms what I suspected about the composition of the UK... :whistle:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...otypes-is-insanely-comprehensive-9440933.html

Excellent, there's Exmouth, on the east coast of Oz! Just above Kangaroo Hunters and below Prison Colony..which is strangely apt...

Evening...must be nearly bedtime, I've been asleep for ages...:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom