Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

the_mikey

Legendary Member
Thats less than half. It went all the way to the wall, with a seperate entrance on that side, about 1/4 mile away from the platforms there.
All that level land used to be the station.
Was tha at Macks or Eureka?

I walked up the hill to WHSmith and bought a magazine, then bought tea at the station and waited for the Huddersfield train. :cuppa:

classic33

Leg End Member
I walked up the hill to WHSmith and bought a magazine, then bought tea at the station and waited for the Huddersfield train. :cuppa:
What Hill!!

classic33

Leg End Member
@the_mikey is going to give it a go it seems.
One way to kill time whilst waiting on your train. Extra incentive on the way back down as well.

Justiffa

Had me a good foot massage today... now i hv happy feet he3.

Its reflexology with a blind masseuse, very relaxing.
20140527_182208.jpg

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Just back in from a short break near Exeter.
We left here at 5.30am on Sunday and got to Exeter Racecourse at around half 2. Had a nice couple of days with friends and are now home. Little caravan has some teething problems but nothing that we cannot sort out. We really should have taken the bikes. We will next time.

We have a plan B with moving. We are going to move somewhere Norwich-ish ASAP, just away from her downstairs and then head for Devon/Cornwall in a year or so. It dawned on both Hubster and I that we can't quite bare to leave our guitar tutor. I am sure that there are people who teach guitar in Devon but they aren't the one we have now. Is wasn't until we were down there and looking in letting agent's windows and whatnot that we realised that we are both rather fond of our Leigh and we would really miss him. Sad but true.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Afternoon @Saluki glad to hear you had a good time. It isn't unusual for plans to change for one reason or another, and there certainly isnt anything wrong in changing your mind. Its good to find out the problems with your caravan early on so that you can enjoy your time in the caravan. The more comfortable you can make it the better.

afternoon everyone else. Hope you have all had a good day, with lots of tea, coffee, and grub.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I think that I have drunk too much tea since Saturday night. I left for Devon at bang on 13 stone (way way way too fat) and have come back at 13 stone 10lbs :cry::cursing::cry:
I have been eating really healthily, watching my calories, exercising and drinking fruit tea. Lots of fruit tea actually so I reckon that is what the problem is. That and the fact that its not first thing in the morning. I need a nice consoling banana.:mrpig:

Um, one thing people of tealandia. If I take my Planet X out for a blast in the rain, will it melt or should I take the nice Giant Defy with the slightly 'interesting' brakes?

ScotiaLass

Guru
I think that I have drunk too much tea since Saturday night. I left for Devon at bang on 13 stone (way way way too fat) and have come back at 13 stone 10lbs :cry::cursing::cry:
I have been eating really healthily, watching my calories, exercising and drinking fruit tea. Lots of fruit tea actually so I reckon that is what the problem is. That and the fact that its not first thing in the morning. I need a nice consoling banana.:mrpig:

Um, one thing people of tealandia. If I take my Planet X out for a blast in the rain, will it melt or should I take the nice Giant Defy with the slightly 'interesting' brakes?
Stay safe and take the Planet X...just give it a good dry off when you get back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom