Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Have you started jogging as well now?

I've been at it a few months, it's a lot easier when I'm away in a hotel to take some running clothes rather than a bike.
Not started jogging, unless you count being late for something, chasing the dog and the occasional jog to see if my achilles is going to bugger about again. I do like jogging but need to shift another stone before I think about it properly. Funny thing is, since doing the 5:2 thing I have only lost 2lb but gone down a clothes size. I am wondering if my scales are a bit pants.
When I do jog, I use the G.O.A.D.I.C.O.N.S. method of training. It's something that I would really like to get back to doing but I need to warm up stupid leg for a good 15 minutes first. I used to jog on the treadmill thing at the gym and would do the running bit, mid workout. I found that worked best for me and stupid leg.

classic33

Leg End Member
Not started jogging, unless you count being late for something, chasing the dog and the occasional jog to see if my achilles is going to bugger about again. I do like jogging but need to shift another stone before I think about it properly. Funny thing is, since doing the 5:2 thing I have only lost 2lb but gone down a clothes size. I am wondering if my scales are a bit pants.
When I do jog, I use the G.O.A.D.I.C.O.N.S. method of training. It's something that I would really like to get back to doing but I need to warm up stupid leg for a good 15 minutes first. I used to jog on the treadmill thing at the gym and would do the running bit, mid workout. I found that worked best for me and stupid leg.
Solid surface under the scales, weighing yourself at the same time of day?

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Afternoon Choo Choo :hello:

you out riding over the festive period ?

Doubt I will be if Herr Flick has out to do with it.

Still, I might strip em both down for a upgrades to be done.

Hello Mr Centurion I am working quite a bit over the Christmas period, but will try to get out when I can.
I am off tomorrow and Sunday, so hopefully will be out. Apart from Christmas eve, Christmas days and Boxing day I am working. Also got work new years eve and new years day. Opportunities are limited but will be taken weather permitting on days off.

ScotiaLass

Guru
What a fabulistic! ride, bit windier than I thought but :sun: and just gorgeous.
God I feel good!
There is a rumour it's gonna be dry tomorrow too!:wahhey:

Hope you all get some of this weather too.:rolleyes:
:cuppa: :reading: :music: :hungry: :cuppa: there that's gonna be the rest of my day :thumbsup:
Too wet and windy for me to get out, so I am sad.....but take joy in your lovely ride :smile:

classic33

Leg End Member
Shocked Smiley.gif

Levo-Lon

Guru
Steady on guys, ive got 9 likes from going out and drinkinga few bevies..
must say ive had a really nice afternoon.had more hand shakes than a masonic lodge meeting...so nice to meet up with the locals again. I must confess to being a £150 a week pub goer ,it was my life..but it never got in the way of business ,bar a headache...I dont do the friday saterday suday 4hr 5hr sesions anymore...but i blame mtb and road bikes ...life needs to move on eh..
I had fish and chips btw and the wife is happy im home...and enjoyed her fish and chips..at the time I said id be home..quick nap and I'll be safe to post again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom