Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
You're not that old are you? :smile:
I think it was all lost in translation...

I read it as...

"all us girls are from 25 BC.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Are you posting on here in your dinner hour then?
It's all dinner hour at the moment.
Once I've facebooked on the 2 pages, then practiced a bit, checked the emails, practiced some more. I am about sorted for the day. Very quiet at the moment. Too close to Christmas to be busy. The teachers carry on teaching, as per normal and that doesn't need my input. I reply to new client's emails and text as and when. The showcase was last week so that was the last student social to worry about. I won't really have to do very much until 5th Jan. I will put new ads up on Gumtree on Boxing day and will carry on with the 'guitar quote of the day' on FB and start researching 'film themed guitars' for January's pictures on the site. I am currently doing the advent calendar and rapidly running out of ideas. Might have to resort to Bill Bailey and Jingle Bells but he does say the eff word so I'll run it by Leigh in our very short 30 minutes later :laugh::becool:

stephec

Squire
It's all dinner hour at the moment.
Once I've facebooked on the 2 pages, then practiced a bit, checked the emails, practiced some more. I am about sorted for the day. Very quiet at the moment. Too close to Christmas to be busy. The teachers carry on teaching, as per normal and that doesn't need my input. I reply to new client's emails and text as and when. The showcase was last week so that was the last student social to worry about. I won't really have to do very much until 5th Jan. I will put new ads up on Gumtree on Boxing day and will carry on with the 'guitar quote of the day' on FB and start researching 'film themed guitars' for January's pictures on the site. I am currently doing the advent calendar and rapidly running out of ideas. Might have to resort to Bill Bailey and Jingle Bells but he does say the eff word so I'll run it by Leigh in our very short 30 minutes later :laugh::becool:

You sound about as disciplined as I am when it comes to working from home. :smile:

stephec

Squire
Afternoon Choo Choo :hello:

you out riding over the festive period ?

Doubt I will be if Herr Flick has out to do with it.

Still, I might strip em both down for a upgrades to be done.

Are you still talking about the wife? :smile:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
You sound about as disciplined as I am when it comes to working from home. :smile:
When the work is there, I crack on with it. I want the guitar academy to spread it's wings and be the absolute best there is around. I am rather enjoying the breather at the moment. We are about to start having monthly jam sessions, for the students. We are also starting our group lessons in the new year so I've been ringing around various village halls etc. Typing up the new grade books will take some time too - Leigh, in conjunction with another, very influential guitarist and teacher, have revamped the grade system and all the accreditation is in place. The website needs a re-write but I need time in the office, office for that and some dedicated time with Leigh so that will be an all Thursday job. Come the 6th or 7th of Jan, I'll be back on the phone, ringing the local schools.

Now I've explained all that, I need another cuppa just thinking about it all. If I gain weight through too much tea drinking, you can come jogging with me @stephec to help me shift it.

stephec

Squire
When the work is there, I crack on with it. I want the guitar academy to spread it's wings and be the absolute best there is around. I am rather enjoying the breather at the moment. We are about to start having monthly jam sessions, for the students. We are also starting our group lessons in the new year so I've been ringing around various village halls etc. Typing up the new grade books will take some time too - Leigh, in conjunction with another, very influential guitarist and teacher, have revamped the grade system and all the accreditation is in place. The website needs a re-write but I need time in the office, office for that and some dedicated time with Leigh so that will be an all Thursday job. Come the 6th or 7th of Jan, I'll be back on the phone, ringing the local schools.

Now I've explained all that, I need another cuppa just thinking about it all. If I gain weight through too much tea drinking, you can come jogging with me @stephec to help me shift it.
Have you started jogging as well now?

I've been at it a few months, it's a lot easier when I'm away in a hotel to take some running clothes rather than a bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom