Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Squire
You'll just move down the queue for the dungeon, don't dig yourself deeper:laugh:
I asked the SAS for protection, but when they found out who from they all did a runner. :biggrin:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I thought you had a job now, do you do flexi time? :smile:
I am in the office, in the front bedroom of my flat, surrounded by guitars, a couple of laptops, cameras and a nice cuppa.

Most mornings I do an hour's work in my PJs. I go into the office, office once a week for work and then, on friday evenings I have my 30 minute lesson at 6.30 so back in the office then.

Anyway, it's dead quiet at this time of year. I can't speak to the schools, people won't be starting their guitar lessons until after Thursday when they get new guitars. The New Year will be a bit bonkers with a little luck. We have a couple of new projects going live then. With luck (and overtime) I should have my CX bike by about the 14th Jan.
I don't live to work, I work to ride :thumbsup:

stephec

Squire
I am in the office, in the front bedroom of my flat, surrounded by guitars, a couple of laptops, cameras and a nice cuppa.

Most mornings I do an hour's work in my PJs. I go into the office, office once a week for work and then, on friday evenings I have my 30 minute lesson at 6.30 so back in the office then.

Anyway, it's dead quiet at this time of year. I can't speak to the schools, people won't be starting their guitar lessons until after Thursday when they get new guitars. The New Year will be a bit bonkers with a little luck. We have a couple of new projects going live then. With luck (and overtime) I should have my CX bike by about the 14th Jan.
I don't live to work, I work to ride :thumbsup:

Are you posting on here in your dinner hour then?

172traindriver

Legendary Member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom