Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Steady on guys, ive got 9 likes from going out and drinkinga few bevies..
must say ive had a really nice afternoon.had more hand shakes than a masonic lodge meeting...so nice to meet up with the locals again. I must confess to being a £150 a week pub goer ,it was my life..but it never got in the way of business ,bar a headache...I dont do the friday saterday suday 4hr 5hr sesions anymore...but i blame mtb and road bikes ...life needs to move on eh..
I had fish and chips btw and the wife is happy im home...and enjoyed her fish and chips..at the time I said id be home..quick nap and I'll be safe to post again...
£150 a week :eek: on ale :eek:.

That is about 3 months beer tokens for me & I rarely do pubs these days, more out of necessity than not wanting to though.

Back in the day I could go out at say 11 a.m straight to the boozer for 11.30 ish, pause to buy a shirt around 3.30 ish & go back for S.S.S & scran, iron new shirt then back out at 7.15 p.m ish till 3.a.m.

These days I spend my beer tokens on bike stuff instead & prefer it to the morning after headaches. :thumbsup:

ScotiaLass

Guru
Yer still auld :thumbsup:<throws a gauntlet 50 odd miles to the east and duck, Ms>
You are only as old as the man/woman you feel.
My husband is 48 on December 30th :smile:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
me too...I was 46

I was 40.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom