Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
@Hill Wimp - I think you have several takers for the fudge :thumbsup:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
:hello:
Been :cold::cold::cold: all day. Am still dressed in thermals and a buff and only just warming up. On the plus side I sold a DVD.:wahhey: Yes, only 1 but it was better than yesterday. This pop-up shop lark isn't all it's cracked up to be but at least I've tried.
According to the regulars there, the last couple of weekends have been the quietest they've had all year. I think I've jinxed the place.:unsure:

I'd just like to mention "buff" means nude here.
Yes, that usage applies here too.:laugh: However it's also the name of a very versatile bit of headwear :thumbsup::

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewVEK-AElDY

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Heavens i got sidetracked by a
I do have a buff and a couple of fake ones that I bought on ebay.

I have had buff for years and i can honestly say they are oe of the most useful items i have ever bought. Mine have been used in Deserts, snow, hail, nasty situations and all sorts. I usually always have one in my bag as they wrap up so small. I think i have actually got in the region of 8-9 of them.

I like to be colour co ordinated you know :whistle:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
I do have a buff and a couple of fake ones that I bought on ebay.
Similar here. Only one of mine is a genuine one & the rest are copies that seem to do as good a job.:secret:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Impossible!! :hungry:

I have carrots to take away the hunger pangs :tongue:

Bye y'all, behave yourselves :hello:

Well i have been a good girl. Breakfast of ryvita, 30 mins on trainer killing myself, 1 0% fat yoghurt. How exciting is my life people. No sweets or biscuits or cakes. Dinner tonight then the rest of my fudge ice cream, then i won't be having any more of that either.:cry:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Avalon, post: 2762274, member: 11030"]That's it for me. Off to bed now. Goodnight all.:hello:[/quote]
Goodnifh
goodnight avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom