Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mmmmm Coffee shops!!!!! Chocolate log and fresh coffee in "At the Sign of the Black Faced Sheep" in Aboyne.Mmmmmmm
Any scotch pies for sale???? :hungry::hungry:

Celery + Stilton =:hungry:
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaEF1UTwfVn_PXsMrHqF1FhEsnR3O_6AAAdPNoB3BwO5Ks1zL_.jpg

and a glass of port. Heaven. :hungry:

rbreid

Old git on old bikes
I have just eaten some beetroot and i am boiling to eggs. Exciting stiff this Fasting :whistle:
Beetroot. Pull from garden two tennis ball sized beets, wash thoroughly, pierce with fork, microwave10mins 2/3 power. Peel. Chop one up and blitz with two level teaspoons brown sugar and black pepper to taste. Drizzle Nah! to blazes with that nonsense. Slosh over a nice rare aberdeen angus steak. Slice other beet and arrange nicely round side of plate. Add roast potatoes, cauliflower/cheese and sweet garden peas. Remove yorkshire puds from oven, throw in kitchen bin (blame oven). Take plate to table and EAT........ DO NOT share unless there is some fudge forthcoming.
Someone on a diet or something?

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Beetroot. Pull from garden two tennis ball sized beets, wash thoroughly, pierce with fork, microwave10mins 2/3 power. Peel. Chop one up and blitz with two level teaspoons brown sugar and black pepper to taste. Drizzle Nah! to blazes with that nonsense. Slosh over a nice rare aberdeen angus steak. Slice other beet and arrange nicely round side of plate. Add roast potatoes, cauliflower/cheese and sweet garden peas. Remove yorkshire puds from oven, throw in kitchen bin (blame oven). Take plate to table and EAT........ DO NOT share unless there is some fudge forthcoming.
MEEEEEEEEOOWWWWWWWW watch my claws

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
I could cope with that rb [rifles through bin for Yorkshires...]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom