Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You managed it this morning!!
Admittedly only for a short while
Yes, but that wasn't a deliberate decision :smile:

rbreid

Old git on old bikes
Hi guys and gals,sleepyheads and dragonessess, Just back from Aberdeen where it's grey, cold, and and wet and that's just the people:rolleyes:. J.B. safely ensconced in ARI in the care of NHS angels. He gets four days of free food and fussing nurses lucky beggar^_^....oh and bits of his leg put back in place...painful:sad: ...not so lucky beggar. Aberdeen is a great place to play "spot the smile" can take hours to gain a point though. Cities ugh!
The weather last night was a hard freeze then got milder through the night and rained very heavily 4.30 till 6.15 Lovely blue skies here in Insch now.
Shower change and up to the memorial next and still haven't had breakfast doh! Quite hungry now but someone wouldn't share their fudge with a starving scotsman!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite hungry now but someone wouldn't share their fudge with a starving scotsman!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some things are sacrosanct. Fudge is one of them.

potsy

Rambler
In other news i am coming out in sympathy with @potsy and am doing a fast day today. He gets 600 calories being a bloke, i only get 500, where's the equality in that ?? Anyway wish me luck.
Good luck :tongue:

If you hadn't revealed you were a lady the other day you could have had 600 calories too, and we wouldn't be any the wiser :laugh:
Anyway I'll more likely end up having 700-800, I must burn off 5000 a day just being as busy and energtic as I am :whistle:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Quote="hopless500, post: 2762025, member: 29348"]Some things are sacrosanct. Fudge is one of them.[/quote]
See @rbreid at least someone here knows that you do not come between a woman and her fudge ice cream. Nice one hopless500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom