Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
We are going to Oxford. Mrs R's got a four hour meeting, so I thought I'd go for a mouth around and see the sights. I'll visit a few tea shops as well :cuppa:

I hope you have fun.

welsh dragon

I wonder where @avalon has gone. Normally he would be here telling me how wonderful the weather is there, positively gloating in fact. Its very misty here, but not to cold.

Mattonsea

Über Member
, oh yes please , heading for 3 inches of rain here since the beginning of the month. Im a bit soggy.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
:hello: all

Day off today then back tomorrow to start my 10 day stretch :eek:

It's overcast but dry here and i have a list of jobs to do that i have been writing for days including cleaning my bike from yesterday, it's filthy.

In other news i am coming out in sympathy with @potsy and am doing a fast day today. He gets 600 calories being a bloke, i only get 500, where's the equality in that ?? Anyway wish me luck.

I will also be up at my village memorial at 11. The village is built on an old RAF airfield where a lot of the planes flew from during WW2 and we have a great memorial statue of a running airman
runnign airman.jpg

welsh dragon

More cows feet to trim ,at least its in the dry. Off to by more ice cream?

Ha ha. No I have a bit left. The bit with all the fudge. I am trying to make it last because once its gone then that's it no more. I have cut out biscuits cake and sugar. Ice cream is the last thing on my list so I'm making the most of it. I think I may cry when I get to the bottom of the tub. Watch this space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom