Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
How many large rocks cakes is too many?

:hungry:

House smells lovely shoved a bit of mix spice in there

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Well i didn't make myself sick from eating all the ice cream, but it was close. I am getting close to the bottom of the tub and lot of fudge has accumulated in the bottom. It was very tempting to eat my way to the bottom to get to all the fudge but i resistd the temptation.

welsh dragon

Thank you for your vote of confidance but if i eat it all i will definiteley be sick everywhere.xx(
Go for it WD don't quit on us now.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
No no no no no no. that is a definite noxx(.
Somebody put the video on once when I went round to visit friends after a long night at the pub. Watching it made me feel sick, so I closed my eyes. Then the sound of it made me feel sick, so I put my fingers in my ears. Apparently, my mates thought it would be amusing to turn the volume up so I could still hear it ... :blush:

welsh dragon

Somebody put the video on once when I went round to visit friends after a long night at the pub. Watching it made me feel sick, so I closed my eyes. Then the sound of it made me feel sick, so I put my fingers in my ears. Apparently, my mates thought it would be amusing to turn the volume up so I could still hear it ... :blush:
HAHAHA. i have a rather delicate stomache. i can't stand things like that. i would lose the contents of my stomache very quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom