Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
......stop it, stop it, stop it.....there are people reading this who are trying to regain their figures :laugh:

Isn't that true Potsy, Colin, Rocky?

I need to do something I have just accused my Uncle of being a girl! :laugh: Or more to the point I asked if this was my Aunt when it was him

No idea - on Farm poss Maureen.jpg

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I have to point out that Fabian is my man and I very kindly (even though I say it myself) lent him to Wol 6 months ago. He doesn't seem to want to come back to Finchley :ninja:

His reluctance to return to Finchley has increased exponentially since the arrival of Bob.

Bob has had two forays into the outside world today. The second one was longer than intended, with regard to time and distance. He went as far as the garden of the house three doors down. :becool: Fortunately I followed him at a discrete distance so that he did not get lost. He enjoyed it but my feet were getting very cold standing around in the long grass at the edge of the field.

After we returned home, Fabian cooked some lunch and washed up. He also made :cuppa: while Bob and I relaxed and snoozed on the sofa.

You may deduce from this, Wocky, that Fabian's return has been delayed somewhat further again once more.

potsy

Rambler
I suppose it's Fast day number 3 tomorrow and you are preparing yourself eh ?
Preparations are underway :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom