Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
Evening all!

Hey there @somewhere in america, what are you painting?

NT modelled his goggles for me earlier:

View attachment 32299

They'd go well with the hat he tried on in Whitby:

View attachment 32300

Time for a relaxed evening of telly, and a :cuppa: or two.

Currently: Kitchen cabinets, bedroom and bathroom walls, a funky side table from the 70's and....... I think that's it for the painting. I did have some left over insulation so I took the wood panelling off one wall in the bedroom and added the insulation. Better then nothing I guess.

classic33

Leg End Member
Been in bed since 7pm :becool:
Warm enough!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Not here!! Ice started forming on the roads/pavements about 7.30pm, unless it warms through the night it'll be count the cars off the road when on the bus into Inverurie in the morning. Highest count last year was eight in one morning and it's only 12 miles.
Dont you like ice ?

rbreid

Old git on old bikes
Unfair advantage. Dawn is earlier for you!!
But I rise first:laugh:............Ooops incoming. Resist now folks resist:stop:

Not here!! Ice started forming on the roads/pavements about 7.30pm, unless it warms through the night it'll be count the cars off the road when on the bus into Inverurie in the morning. Highest count last year was eight in one morning and it's only 12 miles.
Not got ice yet, but it was -2 on the way to the pub tonight, so I think there's a good chance of ice tomorrow. There's a good bend near us that catches people in its ditch every year without fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom