Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Evening. Course done, kit washed, fingers thawed.

I spent tbe afternoon finning around towing a big inflatable sausage. Felt like a kid with a balloon, such fun.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
......stop it, stop it, stop it.....there are people reading this who are trying to regain their figures :laugh:

Isn't that true Potsy, Colin, Rocky?
The great thing about the 5:2 fasting lifestyle is that you only have to be really careful with what food you eat on two days a week.

The not so great thing is that today is one of those days! :whistle: (I just did a 15 mile ride to the top of the 5.5 mile Cragg Vale climb, and back, on one small banana and 4 spoons of natural yoghurt. I have about 450 calories to play with this evening!)

potsy

Rambler
The great thing about the 5:2 fasting lifestyle is that you only have to be really careful with what food you eat on two days a week.

The not so great thing is that today is one of those days! :whistle: (I just did a 15 mile ride to the top of the 5.5 mile Cragg Vale climb, and back, on one small banana and 4 spoons of natural yoghurt. I have about 450 calories to play with this evening!)
No way could I do my fast days when I am off work, too much time and temptation.
Tomorrow will be a bowl of baby porridge and a chicken salad at work, maybe an orange and pear for snacks, will have to work out the exact calories later :thumbsup:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Oh, er, PS ...

A friend came over with her dog yesterday. I was just getting ready to go out for a walk with them when I caught sight of myself in the full-length bathroom mirror. I thought to myself "You are starting to look a healthy shape again". I went downstairs, started putting on my walking boots, and my friend suddenly said "Blimey, Col, you really are getting slim again - keep it up!"

Which was nice ... :thumbsup:

Mattonsea

Über Member
Hello Tea people. back from village service . Very emotional seeing the 90 poppies being carried by the children.

How was the ride Hill Wimp? . Well done TVC!!

TVC

Rocky Minor is a dive master and gets a copy of PADI magazine every quarter. I always like reading the back pages which list the PADI sites, instructors and members who have been chucked out for being 'bad'. I'm never sure how PADI gets to hear of it but I guess someone grasses them up.

Well done, though, I guess you've earned a slice of that cake that Lu bought for you :smile:
What cake? Oh, I think you might have spoiled a surprise.

potsy

Rambler
28 miles but my knee went "ping" . Hey ho i am still drinking :cuppa: so i must be ok.
Aww, if you were closer I would offer to rub it better for you :giggle:

cat-massage.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom