Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I dont know abot that one, but in the royals the mother said that someone was a vegetarian. Nanna said, can't she have wafer thin ham Barbra?

Last edited:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Well! The bathroom now has a first undercoat. The pasta bake leftovers are reheating, and I've showered all the matt emulsion out of my hair. NT has replaced all the old grubby sockets with new ones, done more skirting and stuff, and painted the architrave.

In other news, NT reports that the coverage of the 'missed bits' that we did earlier is nice and thorough. Pity we managed to touch up the silk emulsion with the matt... D'oh!

Touching up of the touching up will occur another day.

rbreid

Old git on old bikes
Hey folks, been a day of mixed emotions, Pride in grandson flagbearing, couple of inside head conversations with departed friends, lunch at my daughters. Got home early afternoon and slept like a baby (emotional tiredness perhaps). Spent an hour round at a friends for:cuppa: and biccies and a ((((hug)))) which was nice, and now on here for some sanity....................dream on:laugh:

welsh dragon

Hey folks, been a day of mixed emotions, Pride in grandson flagbearing, couple of inside head conversations with departed friends, lunch at my daughters. Got home early afternoon and slept like a baby (emotional tiredness perhaps). Spent an hour round at a friends for:cuppa: and biccies and a ((((hug)))) which was nice, and now on here for some sanity....................dream on:laugh:
I knew it was too quiet and it wouldn't last

welsh dragon

Hi WD glad your so pleased to see me:laugh:
Your quite entertaining at times lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom