Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Goodnight everyone:hello:
Sithi

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
:sun: here today but only managed a 28 mile ride as my left knee sort of went "ping" at 14 miles. I had already decided where i wanted to stop just up the lane for 11o'clock so i pushed the bike up the last bit of a hill and stood here with the sheep for a couple of minutes. I put Radio 4 on loudspeaker on my iphone so i could hear Big Ben.

IMG_0089.JPG

My photo doesn't do the view justice but this is just outside a village i used to live in who i know over the years and like so many other villages have lost many men , some of those would have worked these fields too.

Now back home with:cuppa: and some :shy: fudge

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
:sun: here today but only managed a 28 mile ride as my left knee sort of went "ping" at 14 miles. I had already decided where i wanted to stop just up the lane for 11o'clock so i pushed the bike up the last bit of a hill and stood here with the sheep for a couple of minutes. I put Radio 4 on loudspeaker on my iphone so i could hear Big Ben.

View attachment 32413

My photo doesn't do the view justice but this is just outside a village i used to live in who i know over the years and like so many other villages have lost many men , some of those would have worked these fields too.

Well said hill wimp. Hope your knee gets better soon.

View attachment 32413

Fudge :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I have just eaten a lunch of half an avocado, some fudge and some dry roasted peanuts. Not quite a Sunday roast but it was all to hand and in limping distance from the sofa.

I may even do a Rocky this afternoon .

I have just eaten a lunch of half an avocado, some fudge and some dry roasted peanuts. Not quite a Sunday roast but it was all to hand and in limping distance from the sofa.

I may even do a Rocky this afternoon .
I would love to do a Rocky - but I have to clean my car (service tomorrow and they need to investigate a couple of things, so it requires mucking out). And I have two bikes to clean. And two tyres to possibly fit, if we think they are correct size. Quick look at them this morning and they seemed to be completely wrong :sad:.
At least it is still :sun::dry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom