Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
It look very nice there, and the weather looI'll rfect. :sun:[/quote
Yes makes a change Its nice today. Although later its going to rain, but hey ho this nice.. i'll take what i can get.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
:hello:

Dog walked, bird feeders topped up, mucky feeder scrubbed. :angel:

Lovely out there - and even a bit too warm in the :sun: but bit nippy in the shade if you stand still for too long. Only a couple of dog walkers out this morning, rest must be waiting until after their Sunday dinner? Snipe had hers - half a very dead rabbit xx(

classic33

Leg End Member
I took a couple of pics this morning, but I don't want to put them on the photography fhread, because mine look very pathetic compared to those ones so I will inflict them on you instead. There are 2 pictures of an oak tree, plus a view of how steep the land is and last a picture of the stream that runs through the land. All pictures were taken on my property. Hope you like them. Sorry if they don't turn out to well. That's all my fault.
View attachment 32394 View attachment 32398
I seem to have lost a photo. Oops
Where's the steep hillside you were talking about?

classic33

Leg End Member
:hello:

Dog walked, bird feeders topped up, mucky feeder scrubbed. :angel:

Lovely out there - and even a bit too warm in the :sun: but bit nippy in the shade if you stand still for too long. Only a couple of dog walkers out this morning, rest must be waiting until after their Sunday dinner? Snipe had hers - half a very dead rabbit xx(
Would you preferred it to have been alive?

Arch

Married to Night Train
Lu, if you want frustrating, try adding the last few tiles round the plinth of a shower cubicle, when you're 44 but your joints feel like 100 and you've never been much good at crouching for any length of time, and ALL but three of the tiles need to be sized up and trimmed before fitting...

Done now though. Having a :cuppa: before sloshing a coat of PVA on the walls to dry over lunch, then the painting starts.

Lullabelle

Banana
Lu, if you want frustrating, try adding the last few tiles round the plinth of a shower cubicle, when you're 44 but your joints feel like 100 and you've never been much good at crouching for any length of time, and ALL but three of the tiles need to be sized up and trimmed before fitting...

Done now though. Having a :cuppa: before sloshing a coat of PVA on the walls to dry over lunch, then the painting starts.

Difference being @Arch, you are an amazing woman :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom