Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

I hope you've got your thermals on under your dry suit.

By the way, my dry suit always hurts my ears pulling the neck seal over my head.....how's your cauliflower ears?
Fine thanks, you do however have a comicaly large head don't you. Seriously, I have neoprene seals because they are not so tight on the neck. My 100 tog onesie is at the ready.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I do hope @Puddles that when you have put all your family history together you are going to dish the family secrets out on here. It will be like our very own soap.

Or is that what the Tea thread is already ? :laugh:

Well the most interesting thing scandal wise has been one being had up for Larceny but Acquitted considering there was a whole group of them I am assuming it was poaching.

Then there is a lady that had 8 children and did not marry the Father (they lived in his Fathers house) until his Father had died - which is a little strange for the time.

Puddles

The one Its being sent to?
It looks like this
Scan0017.jpg

but because it is in the "body of the message" I was a bit :wacko:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Yes. Mrs ackland of that address was informed of the death of her mother. So that is the address of the person the telegraph was sent to.

Puddles

Yes. Mrs ackland of that address was informed of the death of her mother. So that is the address of the person the telegraph was sent to.

so is it from the Hospital? I assume as pennies were tight they would not add "Moorgreen Hospital" if it were a family member sending that (considering it is the local hospital and she would know her mother was in there) Mrs Ackland was my Grandmother

welsh dragon

so is it from the Hospital? I assume as pennies were tight they would not add "Moorgreen Hospital" if it were a family member sending that (considering it is the local hospital and she would know her mother was in there) Mrs Ackland was my Grandmother
Yes Its from the hospital, moorgreen hospital informing mrs ackland of her mother's death.

Lullabelle

Banana
Well cr***y start to today. I took a picture to post on here but the file was too big. I forgot TVC had changed the settings on my camera and neither of us thought to change it back, no big deal. However I cannot change it back, don't know how, TVC is on his way to the Cove so cannot ask him. I got myself into a right old mood, so backward when it comes to technology, I cannot do something as simple as change 1 tiny thing on my camera. I got so angry, then gave myself a talking to, it is only a snap, no big deal it won't change the world or anyone's life so get over yourself, I guess I am more angry at myself for being so angry over something so trivial, but technology really does confuse me to the point of frustration at times and I get myself into such a mood, stupid I know, but that is me.

Ok, spleen has been vented, lounge is clean, eggs are being boiled for 2 day's butties, washer is on.

welsh dragon

I took a couple of pics this morning, but I don't want to put them on the photography fhread, because mine look very pathetic compared to those ones so I will inflict them on you instead. There are 2 pictures of an oak tree, plus a view of how steep the land is and last a picture of the stream that runs through the land. All pictures were taken on my property. Hope you like them. Sorry if they don't turn out to well. That's all my fault.
20131110_104326.jpg 20131110_104547.jpg
I seem to have lost a photo. Oops

Attachments

• 20131110_104248.jpg
    20131110_104248.jpg
    293.5 KB · Views: 36

Lullabelle

Banana
I'm very disappointed Lullabella. I feel you have ruined my day with your lack of technological knowledge.:cry:[/quot
I took a couple of pics this morning, but I don't want to put them on the photography fhread, because mine look very pathetic compared to those ones so I will inflict them on you instead. There are 2 pictures of an oak tree, plus a view of how steep the land is and last a picture of the stream that runs through the land. All pictures were taken on my property. Hope you like them. Sorry if they don't turn out to well. That's all my fault.
View attachment 32394 View attachment 32398

They are lovely WD, especially the one with the stream, a good spot for silent contemplation :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom