Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Afternoon ladies and gents. I forgot that my electricity was going off today for essential repairs. All done now I suspect as power jusf came back on. Did I hear someone memtion dentits. I had to go last week. Hygienist, then dentist, 2 new ex rays to update they're records and £80 lighter in my pocket. I wouldn't mind but I didn't even have to have anything done, not like in Feb, when I had to have a wisdom tooth out. Anyhow,everyone ok. ?

potsy

Rambler
I'm 13 stone 7 at the moment. So by 31 January I'll need to be 12 stone 7. I think it's do-able with a bit of discipline.

By the way, the reason I am sharing this is that I need to make a public commitment or else I'll pretend that I wasn't ever going to do it. :smile:

By by the way, the Wiggo diet didn't help my TT speed. Not that I've done a time trial for 25 years :laugh:
You look a lot heavier in your avatar :tongue:

I would also like to get to 12st 7 but fear it will take me a little bit longer than you :blush:

Mattonsea

Über Member
I'm 13 stone 7 at the moment. So by 31 January I'll need to be 12 stone 7. I think it's do-able with a bit of discipline.

By the way, the reason I am sharing this is that I need to make a public commitment or else I'll pretend that I wasn't ever going to do it. :smile:

By by the way, the Wiggo diet didn't help my TT speed. Not that I've done a time trial for 25 years :laugh:
Oye ..no talk of diets on Tea please .... :cuppa:= cake

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I refuse to buy bigger trousers so have to lose weight or it's kilts for me...
:stop:

rbreid

Old git on old bikes
Back from my wee ride. Didn't take the Jensen as remembered the apple trees at the old croft so took the Mercian with panniers on. Filled both so jam making tomorrow with the brambles I got the other day and put in freezer.
So far this year have made:-
Gooseberry jam
Gooseberry Jelly
Rhubarb and Ginger Jam
Beetroot and Ginger Jam
Beetroot and Honey Jam
Courgette and Ginger Jam
Tayberry Jam
Tayberry and redcurrant Jelly
So tomorrow will probably be the last jam making session this year.
Dieters eat your hearts out:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Homemade jam - much healthier than processed, shop-bought stuff. :thumbsup:

Time for me to take the dog out and then pop into the village. Need milk and I'd better get some to stick in the freezer. The village shop is being refurbished soon and will be closed for a week. This is rather alarming given how much :cuppa: I get through each day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom