Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Warmed up to about 4c here now, gonna be a lovely :sun: day.
I think I might make a bid for freedom today, while the sun is shining!
I might not be around tomorrow, or if I am I may be slightly grumpy, gonna give the 5-2 diet a go and tomorrow is one of the '2' :laugh:
Go for it! (It's still working for me - another few weeks and my weight should be under 13 stone for the first time in 7 years.)

PS Good luck to classic33 on what could be his new business venture ... :whistle: :laugh:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
:hello:

Lovely :sun: here. I've even done the laundry and put it outside to dry, though will probably have to put the heating on tonight to finish it off. :sad:

I've managed to lose almost half a stone since the beginning of October by just reducing the amount of carbs I eat, bulking meals out with veg, and snacking on raw carrots / fruit instead of chocolate / bikits / crips etc :angel:

classic33

Leg End Member
I think I might make a bid for freedom today, while the sun is shining!

Go for it! (It's still working for me - another few weeks and my weight should be under 13 stone for the first time in 7 years.)

PS Good luck to classic33 on what could be his new business venture ... :whistle: :laugh:
20 minute ride from home. Should fit in well, but I think I'd become an obvious target.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
I'll join you Rockaay! ...I need to lose 18 lbs but 3 months might be a bit ambitious with Christmas, so I'll need a sabbatical in the middle for that week!
I'm 14st 4llbs now and would like to get to 13st by Spring [ideally just under, for the smugness of being 12 stone something]... I think of it as 9 bags of sugar, which I doubt I could even lift now, so I also need to build up my general fitness and flexibility, which demonstrates how unfit I am. Had a haircut on Saturday so that's helped.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Well done Jo :thumbsup:

I've put on about 7 lbs over the last 6 months. So I've now set myself a target of losing 14 lbs over the next three months. I prefer Jo's approach than a starvation diet (my self control is not that strong).
Mine is non-existent :blush: hence changing the snacks rather than cutting them out. The biggest change has been a dramatic drop in the amount of toast I eat. Think I've only had 4 slices in the last week and a half instead of at least 2 slices a day. :mrpig:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Mine is non-existent :blush: hence changing the snacks rather than cutting them out. The biggest change has been a dramatic drop in the amount of toast I eat. Think I've only had 4 slices in the last week and a half instead of at least 2 slices a day. :mrpig:

Sounds good... I've slipped back into having a tomato sauce and chilli paste sandwich or three as a snack when I get in... must cut all that out. :sad:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Sounds good... I've slipped back into having a tomato sauce and chilli paste sandwich or three as a snack when I get in... must cut all that out. :sad:
Weekends are, of course, exempt :thumbsup:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
You two are shaming me......I'll have to have a go myself. :sad:
I find that it suits me having to 'be good' for just a day at a time. Most of what I eat on the 5 normal days is pretty healthy anyway (like cj - lots of veg; I cut bread (and cheese) from my shopping lists years ago). The 2 fasting days gain me enough slack to allow a few cake and chocolate indulgences the rest of the week.

Last edited:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I am back to my regulation 2 small people, I have had a visit from my Mum. Insect days for teachers and classroom assistants mean they just go in for a couple of hours apparently! Small child was returned to mother all fed and watered and I got a lovely bunch of flowers for my troubles....

Squidge is now cleaning up the mess they made in his room in a very grumpy fashion, User76 is doing a Rocky on the sofa after chasing around after 2 boys all morning mostly saying "Wait a me".

If the jeans get a bit tight on me I tend to cut out the 1/2 pint milk at bed time and large bar of chocolate....

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I don't own scales, every time I go to the well woman clinic, they look at the scales, look at me and say I think these have broken I shall go and get another pair and I say no they are working fine please look at my records and they so oh wow, and look perplexed and say where do you hide it. I weigh lots apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom