Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
I've put on about 7 lbs over the last 6 months.
I knew you weren't taking the wiggo diet seriously, I've put twice that amount on in 4 months :tongue:

And my TT'ing hasn't improved with it, maybe I was meant to do some training as well? :huh:

TVC

I'm 13 stone 7 at the moment. So by 31 January I'll need to be 12 stone 7. I think it's do-able with a bit of discipline.

By the way, the reason I am sharing this is that I need to make a public commitment or else I'll pretend that I wasn't ever going to do it. :smile:

By by the way, the Wiggo diet didn't help my TT speed. Not that I've done a time trial for 25 years :laugh:
Wow Rocky, 12 stone 7. That would be very impressive, I'm not sure I could manage to bulk up to that weight:laugh:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
And you're only 4ft 9" :ohmy:

I was once up to an impressive 16st, have settled back to my current fighting weight of 14st xxlbs :blush:
:reading:

That's your height, not mine. 5'2, thank you very much. :boxing:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I don't do diets. They don't work. Only times I've ever lost weight, I've made changes to my eating habits allowing for all things in moderation. Hills are definitely easier when you've shed the pounds from yourself instead of spending them on lighter equipment :whistle:
That's where I'm going wrong :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom