Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
:boxing: okay, own up who woke Bob up?

I have noticed that his ears are as big, if not bigger, than Tasha's ears, and she is at least six years old. :unsure:

The harguements are getting fewer, shorter and further between. I hope it continues to progress like this. Tasha has stopped vocally retaliating.

One more question: Do young cats need different sorts of biskits to older cats. Bob takes a biskit in his mouth then spits it out. Is it too hard for his teeth?
At 8 months he should be fine on adult biscuits. Maybe he has been fed something different up til now and just isn't used to them?

Mattonsea

Über Member
Still on first pint mug, extra small person arrives in an hour, weather stations are being printed for them to make if they get to the "Calm Down" stage as it is pouring with rain currently and windy too here.
Do you have an INSECT day.hahaha...we have 2 on insect day one off ill and one grumpy teen on the bus to school!

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Good luck:cuppa:

They are currently playing with Hot Wheels in Squidges room :biggrin: The not my small person is a lovely little boy so it should be okay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom