Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Just had a look at bikeradar.com. It's all about cycling and nothing but cycling. Pretty boring bunch if you ask me.
I did use to buy Cycling Plus magazine before the internet really took off.
Before joining here I used to mostly lurk over there. It got boring in the end because the impression I got was there are only two types of bike. Mountain or racing bike. Only the weird commuting crowd use any other kind it would appear.:wacko:

That's what I love about Cyclechat - everyone is welcome and you're not :crazy: if you ride anything other than the most popular types.:thumbsup:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I am going to have a bath. Who would like to keep an eye on Bob and Tasha for me?

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
[quIte="avalon, post: 2746543, member: 11030"]The rain is all part of the beauty of Wales.
So Ive been told. However you can have too much of a good thing. I have heard on the news lately that we can expect a lot of snow this year as well.

The year before last we were snowed in for 3 weeks, as the council don't grit little lanes like ours. Even neighbours with 4x4 couldn't get up the lane.
If it's that bad can I suggest snow chains: Link

Last edited:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Made the mistake of looking through some old photo albums just for a few minutes waiting for the kettle to boil....and found loads of happy memories.... including this one of Master A+T [continuing the Whitley Bay theme] in his engineering mode... before he decided on marketing.:rolleyes:

img002.jpg

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Who is Ms Jones, Wol? Don't forget I've led a sheltered life :whistle:

We stay in a village near Hawes in Wensleydale

Cheese country :hungry:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
:hello: I'm off to read with a cup of peppermint tea.

On earlies all week so i will stick the kettle on round about 4.30 to revive Classic on the night watch and so all of you early birds can have 5 mins to gather yourselves before the onslaught of Monday begins.

See you all tomorrow.
GGoodnight hw

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I've just googled her...yes, I know who you mean. She was horrible to Claire Balding and others...

I've tried to find where she is in the Dales but couldn't see anything that I recognised.

Sorry, i am going honest. I thought she gave up rural life as everyone there hated her, can't think why ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom