Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
No its far worse Im afraid:whistle:

Okay, ready? Then I shall begin.

TVC & Lu's cat bites Lu but not TVC, I asked who did what stroking, then Classic became a little over interested in stroking TVC, TVC became alarmed at this and posted that he had nothing to stroke as he was smooth & oiled, which led to the question was it baby oil lubrication or alcohol lubrication, Bob is home with Wolly and had a fidgetty night. Arch & NT went to Whitby and had a lovely time.

There all caught up!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.

TVC & Lu's cat bites Lu but not TVC, I asked who did what stroking, then Classic became a little over interested in stroking TVC, TVC became alarmed at this and posted that he had nothing to stroke as he was smooth & oiled, which led to the question was it baby oil lubrication or alcohol lubrication, Bob is home with Wolly and had a fidgetty night. Arch & NT went to Whitby and had a lovely time.

There all caught up!
:hugs:

Mattonsea

Über Member

There all caught up!
Nutters

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Nope, the numbers can only be achieved by selling huge tracts off to the big 4 housebuilders [Taylor Wimpey, Barratt, Persimmon, Bellway] who care nothing about local identity and creating neighbourhoods... just the same old same old...

I went to look at a new house yesterday as i am considering moving back home near my parents. It was lovely, 3 bedrooms though how potentially you could fit 4-5 people in it i will never know and as for the garden,are kids not allowed to play in gardens any more as this was the size of a postage stamp.

Standby Archie, i may be buying some land, i have the builder sorted but i may need you.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
There's a few properties up for sale in Bishops Avenue near us in north London. I gather the Saudis are selling up. They might be a bit cheap for you, Hils :whistle:

Too near Tulisa, and i have never been a fan of that road. I'm more a South Ken girl :laugh:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
"Mattonsea, post: 2747590, member: 31722"]We have the dreaded annual TB testing tomorrow for the cows . Results are found out on Friday .
Thank God/ Buddha / Allah for Tea :hugs:[/quote]
I will be thinking about you matt. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom