Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Britains most wanted eat your heart out. I'm under investigation!!!!!! Let me explain. All junk mail goes in the shredding pile unopened. Went to do this weeks shredding this evening had to open one as had plastic window envelope (Don't want plastic in my compost heap) Red writing on letter. Curiosity had me read it and "An Investigation has been authorised" Apparently I have commited the heinous crime of not having a television licence. So am to get a home visit at some unspecified time and date and a statement taken under caution.(I'm always cautious) Not sure whether to have the:cuppa: ready or to :gun: the barricades. What is really amusing/ disturbing/irritating/irrational (pick any two of your choice) is the presumption of guilt. This in the face of their own stats which show that 7 out of 8 properties investigated have no need of a licence. Keep tuned to this channel for updates....possibly monthly... possibly not. Or i might have forgotten all about it by the time I finish this cup of tea.
Do you. ? Need licence that Is not a cup of tea

classic33

Leg End Member
I've just had a look...is it Hill Hater?

I'm just creating a user name called Potsy Hater_HG_UK :laugh:
HillHater was last seen:11 Oct 2007
Joined that day & no posts made since....

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Introduce us to him,he will love us :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom