Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
Night Potsy :hello:
I've not gone yet :tongue:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
:hello: I'm off to read with a cup of peppermint tea.

On earlies all week so i will stick the kettle on round about 4.30 to revive Classic on the night watch and so all of you early birds can have 5 mins to gather yourselves before the onslaught of Monday begins.

See you all tomorrow.
Don't forget the box of After Eights to go with the tea... [essential reading accessory].

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Night people what are going night, Good Luck @Mattonsea with the moo moo cows. I am still struggling with the fuffilump the pattern makes more sense now. I have 1 possibly 2 extra small people at home tomorrow that do not belong to me due to inset day at the school. I think they can make biscuits or something or paint or do something as I don't think locking them in a cupboard is an option. I do hope it is not raining but as it is currently torrential I am not holding my breath!

:hello: I'm off to read with a cup of peppermint tea.

On earlies all week so i will stick the kettle on round about 4.30 to revive Classic on the night watch and so all of you early birds can have 5 mins to gather yourselves before the onslaught of Monday begins.

See you all tomorrow.
4.30? :huh::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
I'll be thinking of you going out on the bike at 4:30 Hils, while I'm reading my book with my headlight on 'low'...

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Phew. Just caught up with the 15 pages that have been added since I last looked in last night.

The tree cutting went well apart from getting soaked, completely contrary to what was forecast.:rain:

I'm not sure how helpful I was as the professional guys doing the cutting made it pretty clear they didn't want me under foot.:shy:, then as per normal my Aunt's list of jobs stated in the morning got changed as the day went on.:wacko: Have swept leaves, rebuilt the plinth for one of the water butts & repaired the down pipe, done a repair to the greenhouse, shifted big bits of cut tree, stacked logs, trimmed offcuts then sorted said offcuts into kindling and bonfire fuel.:heat:

More to do on Tuesday, weather permitting.

rbreid

Old git on old bikes
Britains most wanted eat your heart out. I'm under investigation!!!!!! Let me explain. All junk mail goes in the shredding pile unopened. Went to do this weeks shredding this evening had to open one as had plastic window envelope (Don't want plastic in my compost heap) Red writing on letter. Curiosity had me read it and "An Investigation has been authorised" Apparently I have commited the heinous crime of not having a television licence. So am to get a home visit at some unspecified time and date and a statement taken under caution.(I'm always cautious) Not sure whether to have the:cuppa: ready or to :gun: the barricades. What is really amusing/ disturbing/irritating/irrational (pick any two of your choice) is the presumption of guilt. This in the face of their own stats which show that 7 out of 8 properties investigated have no need of a licence. Keep tuned to this channel for updates....possibly monthly... possibly not. Or i might have forgotten all about it by the time I finish this cup of tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom