Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
Some one was asking if Bob was fidgetting in the night. Yes, is the answer, most of the night. :tired:

Tasha was out all night, so there was no arguments. Today so far, three minor arguments with Bob doing the shouting. I have been making a fuss of Tasha. Bob recognises the sound of biskits being rattled in a tin or box. Tasha has her food in her usual place, but Bob is being fed in another room. I hope this means Tasha knows Bob is not competing for food.

Bob has used the litter tray. He likes to sit on my lap and will purr. But then, he suddenly clamped my hand in his jaws. Not a full-on bite, but still very naughty. So he had a small pat on the bum, and was immediately put back on the floor.

Photos will have to wait. :tired:

Merlot will let me fuss her then she will clamp my hand in her jaw, she doesn't do that with TVC only me, not sure why but I hope someone can shed some light on this behaviour so that you and I know why this happens.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Merlot will let me fuss her then she will clamp my hand in her jaw, she doesn't do that with TVC only me, not sure why but I hope someone can shed some light on this behaviour so that you and I know why this happens.

She loves you more than him

Do you stroke her more than TVC? or in a different place? I.e. he strokes under chin you do down back?

Reactions: TVC

Speicher

Vice Admiral
For all those peeps desparate for a pic of Bob. Here is one from Bing (?) that is fairly close to Bob's colouring. Lots of white, some ginger and a bit of black.

th

This is, you might notice, similar colours to my avatar. :scratch::unsure::giggle:

Peace currently reigns at Speicher Towers so I am going to have a snooze on the sofa. :tired:

Puddles

Blimey, I'm feeling good...I've just spent the last 60 minutes filing a company annual return online. It cost me £13. The company is dormant but one of these days it will trade and I'll be soooooooo stinking rich.

Don't worry I'll still talk to all my old mates (but not any new ones) :giggle:

60 minutes! How long! I could have done it for you but it would cost you more than £13 :laugh:

Lullabelle

Banana
She loves you more than him

Do you stroke her more than TVC? or in a different place? I.e. he strokes under chin you do down back?

I stroke her down her back, not allowed to touch her anywhere else, she settles on TVC's lap and he tickles her under her chin, all around her head and back. If he puts his hand near her face she takes hold and licks, he gets a thorough grooming, if I put my hand hear her face she bites.

Puddles

I stroke her down her back, not allowed to touch her anywhere else, she settles on TVC's lap and he tickles her under her chin, all around her head and back. If he puts his hand near her face she takes hold and licks, he gets a thorough grooming, if I put my hand hear her face she bites.

Ah that is her telling you no then it seems, it is probably something he smells of that you don't or vice versa. I used to have a cat that went mental for bleach, it had the same effect on her as catnip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom