Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Bearing in mind who said it I'm fairly sure it will be odd ^_^
You beat me to it!

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Isn't the point of the Photography Thread to take a picture which means something to you that you are happy to share, it's not about comparing or suggesting you use a different setting next time.. that is why I dip in, some lovely pics that people can enjoy :thumbsup:
That's why I said "if you ask for it". My photography improved tremendously after getting constructive feedback in the thread.

rbreid

Old git on old bikes
Depends who's in the group, get a relaxed one that matches your pace and it's great, if you're playing catch up then it's not so much fun :thumbsup:
The guys I cycle with "Old gits on old bikes" imitate an accordian when out riding, spread out between tea shops and gather together again at them. Works well for all abilities/capabilities. We only sprint for toilet stops!!!! It's an age thing:whistle:

rbreid

Old git on old bikes

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
te="rbreid, post: 2746944, member: 33196"]Huh???[/quote]
Just bashing my head against a brick wall. Don't take any notice

TVC

Long damp afternoon ahead waiting for this evening, we're off out to Wagamama for a spot of this:

images-1.jpeg

Followed by seeing this lot:

Lullabelle

Banana
I've just prepared the winter bike for the rest of my commutes, treadmill sessions for me if I can't ride :training:

I walk to and from work, about 20 mins each way so have no need to use my bike. As it is so cold and dark at night now I am reluctant to go running so the turbo is a good way to exercise during the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom