Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
I walk to and from work, about 20 mins each way so have no need to use my bike. As it is so cold and dark at night now I am reluctant to go running so the turbo is a good way to exercise during the week.
I think I'd rather go running in the dark, not as embarrassing :tongue:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Some one was asking if Bob was fidgetting in the night. Yes, is the answer, most of the night. :tired:

Tasha was out all night, so there was no arguments. Today so far, three minor arguments with Bob doing the shouting. I have been making a fuss of Tasha. Bob recognises the sound of biskits being rattled in a tin or box. Tasha has her food in her usual place, but Bob is being fed in another room. I hope this means Tasha knows Bob is not competing for food.

Bob has used the litter tray. He likes to sit on my lap and will purr. But then, he suddenly clamped my hand in his jaws. Not a full-on bite, but still very naughty. So he had a small pat on the bum, and was immediately put back on the floor.

Photos will have to wait. :tired:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
In Other News

There is a water leak on the pavement on the opposite side of the road. Twenty four hours after I reported it, the Water men turn up.

* goes off to refill jugs of water in case the water pressure is affected *

classic33

Leg End Member
:rolleyes:
To be honest it sounds like a curse:giggle:
Did you check though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom