Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
Wow I was so glad I drove in today, the rain was biblical just as I came out the door :rain::rain::rain:

Blue sky now :rolleyes:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
The Photography Thread on here is very friendly - you'll get feedback if you ask for it but for the most part we just enjoy each another's efforts.

Thanks for the reminder Jo, i've just been back to catch up on the pictures, they really are lovely and there are some terrific experimental ones on there. Another thread that makes this forum such a nice place to visit.

Lullabelle

Banana
I'll be doing 246 miles today :smile:

In the car......I did ride 4 times last week, 110 miles. But to be honest, I was getting a bit fed up with the huge number of bikes about on a Sunday morning. The large groups are getting more and more badly behaved and I just hate it when the come whizzing by almost shaving your elbow. :ninja:

Not sure I like the idea of riding in a group, you have to go their way at their speed, you cannot change your mind part way.

Nihal

Veteran
Type in Yorkshire & Sithi
:rolleyes:
To be honest it sounds like a curse:giggle:

rbreid

Old git on old bikes
:eek:
Arrggghhh. Stopped grass cutting for a spot of lunch - just looked up and it's peeing it down. And the mowers are still outside. And I haven't finished. :cry::cry:
Big mower wouldn't start so had to use the small one, and I'm nowhere near done. I guess that's it for the day except I have to abandon lunch for a few minutes and dash outside to rescue stuff. :cry:
:eek:I'm sorry but you really need to get you priorities sorted...abandoning FOOD for stuff NO NO NO
Eat first save the planet later. Do remember to rest in between to let the food settle though. Good for the digestion.

Lullabelle

Banana
The Photography Thread on here is very friendly - you'll get feedback if you ask for it but for the most part we just enjoy each another's efforts.

Isn't the point of the Photography Thread to take a picture which means something to you that you are happy to share, it's not about comparing or suggesting you use a different setting next time.. that is why I dip in, some lovely pics that people can enjoy :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom