Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

But who knows what dirt they will be dragging up about Adam in 30 years time.^_^
Don't spoil it. I had the joy of spending a month in Sydney and Cairns not so long ago. As a result I learned two things.
1. Sydney is what London should be.
2. We properly farked up by not moving there 15 years ago when we both had enough points and were young enough to be considered

TVC

I've lived here for seven years but living somewhere isn't the same as being on holiday they still have to work, pay the mortgage, deal with bureaucracy, etc and the distances from one place to another are massive, making travel a lot more expensive and time consuming.
Yep I understand that everything isn't sunshine and roses. Economic, migration and climate pressures are great. But by saying Sydney is what London should be, I noticed that the better work/life balance, greater tolerance and freindliness when faced with similar pressures was refreshing.

TVC

OK 6am. Usually my getting up time. However, I have not yet gone to bed. So buzzed by Mr Hills, and thinking about work, three bottles of Stella and half a bottle of Bacardi still leave me wide awake.

If I had kids this would be a disaster, I don't, Saturday will be completely free form baby:thumbsup:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Morning all :cuppa: needed here, lots of it. Blowing a gale and intermittent bouts of huge rainfall here. So in a way perfect for chores day!

Biggest small person is all over excited it is half term and revolting. Smallest small person has dressed in her pre-school uniform and wants school. Squidge decided it was a good idea to wind her up whilst I made porridge so she employed her new found skills learned at pre-school as they were practiced on her this week and kicked him then pinched him. - Oh the joys :rolleyes:

Mattonsea

Über Member
Morning All, work finished for the day . Bit of a pre cursor for Sunday night going on out there in the Solent. The local radio is predicting
hurricane strength winds of the Needles , so by the time it gets to the farm it will be 80mph. I literally have to bolt, nail and tie everything down or else
it will be off.
A few years ago we lost a ring feeder in the sea. :cuppa:

Mattonsea

Über Member
Morning all :cuppa: needed here, lots of it. Blowing a gale and intermittent bouts of huge rainfall here. So in a way perfect for chores day!

Biggest small person is all over excited it is half term and revolting. Smallest small person has dressed in her pre-school uniform and wants school. Squidge decided it was a good idea to wind her up whilst I made porridge so she employed her new found skills learned at pre-school as they were practiced on her this week and kicked him then pinched him. - Oh the joys :rolleyes:
Don't worry .Its the same here.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Its coming towards that there London.:rain:

That's why they're making such a fuss about it.

Up here, it's grey but calm. We'll press on with some painting I think. Later, we'll head out for some supplies, hardboard sheets for the floor (to go under the underlay) and other bits and pieces.

Just finishing a :cuppa:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
:hello: Morning all.

Last full day in the warmth and sunshine. Despite my lack of clothes this week I still have cycling shorts tan lines, they have just got darker:laugh:

TVC has only just gone to bed after chewing the cud about Australia with Avalon.
I loved Australia when I travelled up the East Coast , I even travelled with the 4x4 on one of those sheep trains, open to the elements it was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom