Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Frood42

I know where my towel is
I have just booked tickets to go see the Doctor Who special, Day of the Doctor, at the cinema on the 23rd November in 3D.
I have quite enjoyed Matt Smith (and I also liked Billy Piper).

I won't reveal the price :eek:

:popcorn:

It's Friday as well, and the end of the month, which makes it doubly exciting, as Dinner is on the company tonight :hyper:
It's a Turkish restaurant, I will have the Chicken Shish as I can be a bit picky about my food :rolleyes:

Unless of course it is cake, biscuit or chocolate based :whistle:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I think my guttering is broken. There is so much rain that it is overflowing.

Attachments

• 20131025_143315.jpg
    20131025_143315.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 34

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Sure I've seen that on the TV in the dim and distant - someone doing a program about walks along closed railway lines. A few moments of frantic Googling sheds no light, however...
Julia Bradbury did a programme about it: Railway Walks. Probably available on DVD for those who want it.

@welsh dragon: Portmerion is near Porthmadog not Barmouth. Which may be why Mr Dragon couldn't find it.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Sure I've seen that on the TV in the dim and distant - someone doing a program about walks along closed railway lines. A few moments of frantic Googling sheds no light, however...
It was one of Julia Bradbury's walks, unfortunately no longer available on iPlayer.

Details of the route here.

Portmeirion is just SE of Porthmadog.

PS Beaten to it! (Interrupted mid-post by phonecalls)

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Sainsbos trip complete, but not on roller skates. @Puddles for future reference, snoring on the sofa is known as 'doing a Rocky'. :thumbsup:

Ah, well I suspect the Rocky is also doing a Rocky it is afternoon after all and he missed his afternoon one yesterday!

No roller skates! Tsk those floors are good for the skating in those places!

TVC

For the last couple of days we have had one of the London coil winders staying in Leicester, getting to know us and sizing up houses to rent before he moves up in a month or so. Anyway, some of the younger lads took him out into the city last night to sample the nightlife. Long story short, he woke up in his hotel this morning with an unexplained kebab lying next to him on the bed.

Poor lamb was a little delicate today^_^^_^^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom