Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I live about 30 miles away. There is supposed to be a very nice cycle ride from dolgellau to barmouth along a disused railway track. Port merrion is in that same area. Maybe next spring summer I'll take a day trip there on my bike.

Don't! Sorry but I was bored beyond tears there. We often used to camp at Shell Island (Llanbedr) when we were posted in Wiltshire

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Don't! Sorry but I was bored beyond tears there. We often used to camp at Shell Island (Llanbedr) when we were posted in Wiltshire
I have stayed at shell island. Very touristy. Thank god I don't have to stay there anymore. I would however like to go on the cycle path from dolgellau to barmouth, especially across the bridge over the estuary.

Biscuit

Legendary Member
How does anyone mix up Claire Balding with Julia Bradbury!! ??? Jeeez! :wacko:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I have stayed at shell island. Very touristy. Thank god I don't have to stay there anymore. I would however like to go on the cycle path from dolgellau to barmouth, especially across the bridge over the estuary.

Not when you go out of season and leave when it snows :giggle: we also used to camp on the island in the dunes away from the bar & shop a large group used to go and then fence ourselves off with windbreaks to be anti-social :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom