Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
So basically management is not his strong point then ^_^

He used to be the maintenance guy, as he knows the place inside out etc.. he was the choice to have the job, trouble is he has no experience and tbh he hasn't been given much support, he should have taken a course. Sometimes he goes around in circles and goes nowhere, he cannot delegate and feels he should do everything. I do think there is some jealousy from a few because he has moved on and up whereas others are still doing the same thing, so he cannot rely on support from certain circles, although he does talk to TVC a great deal who is only too happy to advise.

Never be intimidated by anyone here, though. We all do what we are capable of and enjoy. When I was young, had no family and a fairly undemanding job, I used to do epic rides. Now I'm pleased to do 37 miles at an average of 13mph (ok I'm exaggerating...at an average of 12mph). But I do enjoy my cycling and that's the main thing.
My sort of cycle ride :thumbsup:

Mr dragon and his family spent most of they're holidays at taly bont about 6 miles from barmouth. He said that in all that time, they had never been able to find that bloody place as he called, it. The place where thr prisoner was made that is.
I went there some years ago with a handful of people from the Notts climbing club. Slightly surreal place. Well, it is if you've watched the Prisoner:thumbsup:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
But has @Rockymountain gone there yet. What will he be like on his return?
Changed for sure.:evil:

I'm feeling a bit sad....having just read an article in the Daily Mail (yes, I do occasionally have a quick look at the website).

This is a picture of Hornsey Road swimming pool in NLondon:

article-2476434-18F8CE0400000578-597_964x959.jpg

It was built by my great-grandfather and I used to train there from 1986-88 (when it closed). We used to go three or four nights a week when we were triathlon training and met some really nice people. So sad...
:sad::hugs:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I went there some years ago with a handful of people from the Notts climbing club. Slightly surreal place. Well, it is if you've watched the Prisoner:thumbsup:

Yeah I had not seen that but older other peoples with me had and seemed to get quite excited about it and were disappointed there were no large white balls. It rained a lot too.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I'm feeling a bit sad....having just read an article in the Daily Mail (yes, I do occasionally have a quick look at the website).

This is a picture of Hornsey Road swimming pool in NLondon:

article-2476434-18F8CE0400000578-597_964x959.jpg

It was built by my great-grandfather and I used to train there from 1986-88 (when it closed). We used to go three or four nights a week when we were triathlon training and met some really nice people. So sad...
:sad: Why is there a bowling ball in the pool? I always wonder how they end up with so much rubbish in them these places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom