Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Dare I say this? Six pints of tea might not be the best thing for you Classique.
Are you saying Tea is bad?
Anyway I was up since half five!!

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I have made my first post in show us your newbie progress. To be honest i haven't done it before now because I was just so awful, that it was embarrassing. It still is but it's not as bad as it was. Hopefully the ladies and gents there will take pity on me and not laugh. Lol

You are never going to be as bad as me :laugh: but you did remind me to update my progress of my most recent milestone!

I have made my first post in show us your newbie progress. To be honest i haven't done it before now because I was just so awful, that it was embarrassing. It still is but it's not as bad as it was. Hopefully the ladies and gents there will take pity on me and not laugh. Lol
Don't forget the Beginners thread is for beginners. When I first posted on there, I'd only just got past the 2 mile round the block ride without dying! Anyway, I might have just done the 100, but at 6 months in, still a beginner technically. :thumbsup:

Frood42

I know where my towel is
I ordered a Hope 1 light from Wiggle, £89 and turns up defective :sad:
I have sent it back, but it cost me £7 to return it, they have sent out a replacement, I really hope this one works as I want to do some night riding.

I will be :cursing: if it doesn't.

Really need to find out if I am going to get my £7 pound back as well.

I use Wiggle as I cannot take deliveries at work, and they have this Collect+ scheme, so I can have the items delivered to my local store and I can go pick them up anytime up to 11pm, so plenty of time to go for a ride after work before worrying about parcel collection.

Hopefully I can go pick it up Tuesday.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Moderation, Classique, moderation in everything......just look on me as a roll model :giggle:

FTFY

Mattonsea

Über Member
I ordered a Hope 1 light from Wiggle, £89 and turns up defective :sad:
I have sent it back, but it cost me £7 to return it, they have sent out a replacement, I really hope this one works as I want to do some night riding.

I will be :cursing: if it doesn't.

Really need to find out if I am going to get my £7 pound back as well.

I use Wiggle as I cannot take deliveries at work, and they have this Collect+ scheme, so I can have the items delivered to my local store and I can go pick them up anytime up to 11pm, so plenty of time to go for a ride after work before worrying about parcel collection.

Hopefully I can go pick it up Tuesday.
My Roubaix Tights came this morning , but no bloody HARIBO.:cry:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
@hopless500 I have a couple of pictures of my chickens. Not good pictures I am afraid as I had to run outside in my wellies between the rainy bits to take the pictures.
The white blobs are ducks. Blobs is a very technical word for ducks by the way. 20131025_103444.jpg 20131025_103503.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom