Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Attachments

• upload_2013-10-25_10-45-24.jpeg
    upload_2013-10-25_10-45-24.jpeg
    1.6 KB · Views: 24
Saddle is ordered and possibly a few other things and now on second :cuppa: of the morning.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I have made my first post in show us your newbie progress. To be honest i haven't done it before now because I was just so awful, that it was embarrassing. It still is but it's not as bad as it was. Hopefully the ladies and gents there will take pity on me and not laugh. Lol

Mattonsea

Über Member
Skiving from the farm to study in detail TDF 14. Basically Froome and Quintana are going to love the cobbles. Cant wait to see if any GC
guys turn up for Paris Roubaix for practice. To much cycling ...... the Fig Roll for me!:cuppa:

classic33

Leg End Member
That tea thing is funny...

If you are really a Tea? person you should join The First Tea Company http://islandofdoctorgeof.co.uk/iodg/?p=145

Not forgetting you should be practiced in the art of Tea Duelling
I thought that the only tea the yanks drank was Iced Tea. They stuck with coffee after their tea party in Boston.
Obviously they haven't seen a proper cup & saucer from the ones they are showing in that link.

Biscuit

Legendary Member
Skiving from the farm to study in detail TDF 14. Basically Froome and Quintana are going to love the cobbles. Cant wait to see if any GC
guys turn up for Paris Roubaix for practice. To much cycling ...... the Fig Roll for me!:cuppa:

Cobbles you say.... I get all my top expert cycle coaching regarding the cobbles from this man...

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP_fOxLh1MA

classic33

Leg End Member
That is one happy boy in a great costume.
Where would little boys be without their mums?
:sun: And lovely and warm, today and tomorrow left then back to Blightly:huh: and you lot:hyper:
You got your flight time sorted out yet. Both the airline & airport have confirmed that you cannot leave at the time you said you were leaving. Possible excuse for staying longer methinks...

classic33

Leg End Member
Look on the bright side. Local council are insisting that new houses being built upwards of 500 feet higher than where I live have all accomodation on the first floor, above the garage. In case of flooding?

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I have made my first post in show us your newbie progress. To be honest i haven't done it before now because I was just so awful, that it was embarrassing. It still is but it's not as bad as it was. Hopefully the ladies and gents there will take pity on me and not laugh. Lol
They are lovely in that thread, a really supportive bunch and so full of good advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom