Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I am off out for a ride now, i may be a while as it's lovely outside.

classic33

Leg End Member
Morning , Definitely a multi coffee day today, we were up with Mack last night and the vet. He had colic , but a couple
of jabs and he is ok. Why do animals and children get ill late at night????????:cuppa::cuppa::cuppa::tired::tired::tired:
Their not daft. Whats the point in getting ill when you'd be awake? There's no fun in that & they know that much!!!

More:cuppa: is required I think.
I need to supervise Ivan who is in trouble-making mode. He's just trying to eat our passports which are out as I applied for new ones last night. So I put them back in the folder, and he tries to eat the itinerary instead. Now he is prowling looking for things to play with/fight/bite/chew. Cats!

So, anyone for Earl Grey?? :cuppa:
Can't be me. Other than the waterworks, evrything got removed in September 89!
Lack of sleep can affect a persons judgement...
I wouldn't know. I've had lots and lots of sleep :smile:

Mattonsea

Über Member
More:cuppa: is required I think.
I need to supervise Ivan who is in trouble-making mode. He's just trying to eat our passports which are out as I applied for new ones last night. So I put them back in the folder, and he tries to eat the itinerary instead. Now he is prowling looking for things to play with/fight/bite/chew. Cats!
If reincarnation happens? I want to come back as a cat ... all the sleep you cam muster!!!

classic33

Leg End Member
Apparently in Squidge's class cloakroom things are being stolen we have had 2 jumpers stolen, apparently his are not the only ones in that cloakroom either, money has also gone missing and other things too, such as Ninja Bunny Cutlery bags it seems now... even though all the parents are aware via parent grapevine the school will not investigate nor look into it nor check pupils bags cos that would not be PC etc, when I was at school we would have all been made to empty pockets and bags!
Raise a complaint, in writing, saying that you want them to check into what is happenning & what they intend to do.
Bugger any rating their worried about & mention you'll get the local press involved if they continue to ignore the issue.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Raise a complaint, in writing, saying that you want them to check into what is happenning & what they intend to do.
Bugger any rating their worried about & mention you'll get the local press involved if they continue to ignore the issue.

They dealt with my stolen jumpers by giving me free replacements as they knew I had only purchased them 2 weeks before and when I really started to kick up a stink!

Ninja Bunny cutlery bag was returned to Mr P this morning, it was found in the girls toilets - needless to say Squidge is male and does not use the girls toilets so it begs the question how did it get there.

Stolen tuck shop monies have been dealt with by the school allowing them to have their wholemeal roll/fruit without paying that day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom