Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes please!
Puddles -here you go:cuppa:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
My Godson is 8. His bag is bigger than he is and would hurt my back if i had the wear it. It's is so silly that they have to carry that much but his mum says she can't trust it to stay at school as despite him going to a private school it still gets stolen :eek:
In my experience, wealth and/or education have very little to do with character and morals. And I think that children who steal from their peers tend to have psychological issues rather than a lack of money or possessions.

potsy

Rambler
Quiet here in the sick wing of CC, there is a thread about I have just seen that @wolly might not want to look at :ohmy:

Speak up if you want more :cuppa:? (Phil can just wave again)

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Filling done, argument ensued, except I had the dental nurse on my side who did argue with the practice manager :laugh: so I did not have to pay another £50 cos as she told him this work should have been picked up at the assessment on 9th August and it was missed so she should not have to pay ^_^

Don't have to go back until next February now - hurrah!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Quiet here in the sick wing of CC, there is a thread about I have just seen that @wolly might not want to look at :ohmy:

Speak up if you want more :cuppa:? (Phil can just wave again)

I have read it. I can see that some people might find it funny. However, I cannot see the funny side of *my" post No 13. Particularly as it is the anniversary of my Father's death later this month. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom